Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Trail Mix


We went camping last weekend which included some awesome hiking! (Our family LOVES to hike. . . . even my 5 little kiddos enjoy it.) I like to bring
"ENERGY FOOD"
along with us to keep the kids happy & energized. And nothing does this better than a good TRAIL MIX. Well, I started making my "usual" trail mix when a thought popped into my head:
"Use THRIVE to make it even better!"
Yup, it was MUCH better than any other trail mix I've ever made. It was DELICIOUS!


So here's the run down of our perfect TRAIL MIX:

16 oz. peanuts
8 oz. cashews
8 oz. almonds
8 oz. macadamia nuts
6 oz. craisins
8 oz. chocolate chips
8 oz. M&M's
8 oz. peanut butter M&M's


You can add or subtract anything to this really to your liking. This makes almost a full gallon of trail mix (we'll eat it all within a week. . . my family LOVES trail mix.) I just wanted to share that any old recipe that you make all the time can always taste fabulous with some THRIVE food.

We ended up camping (SUPER FUN) & did a 2 mile hike to some beautiful caves at Pinnacles National Monument here in Central Cali. The kids loved going through the caves with their flashlights. It was a ton of fun!

If you would like to order any of our
FABULOUS THRIVE fruits or yogurts,
leave a comment below or go to my website:

No comments:

Post a Comment